Further Up and Further In

The Deeper Magic of Time Before Dawn has called me, a mere child, to join it. Further up and further in I must go!

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Wigs.

This post is a bit of a deviation from the norm, but I wanted to share this little story with my readers.
This all took place about a month and a half ago...

I was driving home from work one day and saw my cat, dead, on the side of the road. I flipped my car around and pulled over, preparing myself to scoop up my nearly dead little Muffin and bring him home for his last moments. As I neared the wet (it was raining) pile of fur, I realize something: this was not my cat--it was a wig!

Strange, I thought. But I went home, hugged my kitty for being alive, and went on with my day.

Then things get weird: a week later, I went into a restaurant for a meeting. When I came out, immediately behind my car was another wig.

Very strange.

Don't worry--I'll let you know if The Wig reappears.

5 Comments:

Blogger Deborah said...

Horror Movie Material.

March 05, 2006 6:39 PM  
Blogger David Porta said...

Flipped!
Sorry.

March 06, 2006 12:12 AM  
Blogger Patrick Davis said...

The Haunting of the Wig?
Dad

March 06, 2006 5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"your readers"

:) lol. :D you're becoming a regular blogger. ;)

March 09, 2006 3:50 PM  
Blogger David Porta said...

Wow! Advertizers posting to a blog.

Now I've really flipped my wig!

May 03, 2006 8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home