Further Up and Further In

The Deeper Magic of Time Before Dawn has called me, a mere child, to join it. Further up and further in I must go!

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Top 10 Reasons to Blog

10. Because I can.

9. Because everyone else is doing it.

8. Because, soon, twice as many people will be doing it.

7. Because sometimes there really is nothing better to do during my prep period.

6. Because I get to tell people "I have a blog," and that just sounds cool.

5. Because I can talk about whatever the heck I want to whenever the heck I want to.

4. Because it helps me crystallize my ideas, to remember what I think and why I think it.

3. Because it's free.

2. Because of all those added benefits like building community.

And my number one reason to blog...

1. If you disagree with me, I can delete your comments.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The problem with number six is that half the people you tell have no idea what a blog is (some think “Is that the ‘myspace’ thing?). So you’re then placed in the unfortunate predicament of trying to explain what a blog is. I’m not disagreeing with you though; it does sound cool :)

February 11, 2006 2:46 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

That's true. I think almost everytime I've told that to someone they've responded with "You mean, like on myspace?" Ah well. Some day they'll get it.

February 12, 2006 8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, please. Stay away from Myspace. It's taking over the world and it's evil (not really, but close enough on both counts).

February 27, 2006 5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home